At our simulation-based programs, your business leaders get to
– Develop a holistic, enterprise-wide perspective
– Experience running a business to realize their own gaps
– Learn, apply and verify specific, actionable solutions
We call it ‘Leadership Through Experience’. At our programs, your senior managers get to actually run a company, take critical decisions as a team – and compete with other teams in a volatile environment. They get to make their mistakes in a risk-free, learning-focused setup, and acquire tools and frameworks that help them on their developmental journey.
We have worked with over 2000 VPs, AVPs and GMs – to bridge their potential with actual, on-the-ground performance. Our programs fall into three primary focus areas:
Programs for high-potentials
Running an organization in a complex and highly competitive virtual environment gives your high potentials a holistic understanding of business. Your managers will return with tangible, specific action plans and new ideas, ready to take charge of critical roles and drive business performance.
Finding a leader (for your company, department or business unit) is hard – you need to find senior leaders with perspective, acumen and multiple competencies, including:
- Fully conversant with every aspect of the company/unit itself (the ‘inside’ view)
- Expert at interpreting and predicting customer sentiment, competitor movement, and market adjustments (the ‘outside’ view)
- Both expertise and confidence in their new duties (which is usually a product of repeated, and eventful, experience)
Our customizable succession-planning and pre-promotion programs help your managers step up and take responsibilities, learn relevant tools and gain confidence in a team-based, competitive, and result-oriented business environment.
Programs for business & financial acumen
Our business & financial acumen programs serve as a bridge (for those who do not have formal business education) or refresher (for those who do). In addition to an upgrade to the ‘business mind-set’, these programs deliver practical, ready-to-use tools that they themselves can try out, validate and adopt.