MBA, IIM Ahmedabad
Arun, MBA, IIM Ahmedabad, has worked across three continents in consumer durables, medical systems and post merger integration in multi-national organizations. He designs and delivers simulation workshops for senior business leaders from premier organizations such as Pfizer, HSBC, Essar, IBM, and Carrefour among others.
Founder, Gameplan Consultancy
Earlier a CEO of Arvind Mills, Ajit has spent over 40 years in various top management roles in some of India’s leading corporates and business houses. He is an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad, and is an accredited CEO coach. Ajit mentors top leaders in many large companies.
- Participants are grouped into cross-functional teams of four people each, and each team runs a virtual company
- Companies compete with each other in a simulated business environment
- The simulated environment replicates the challenges and uncertainty of real world business
- Each company formulates a strategy and implements it over three years
- Facilitators conduct debrief sessions on relation between decisions and results
- Facilitators provide tools and processes to participants to help achieve strategic objectives