for choosing enParadigm
Would you like to check out the content done by our research team?
- Top 5 Challenges That Hamper Effective Strategy Execution“A recent survey of more than 400 global CEOs found that executional excellence was the number one challenge facing corporate leaders in Asia, Europe, and the United States, heading a list of some 80 issues, including innovation, geopolitical instability, and top-line growth. Studies have found that two-thirds to three-quarters of large organizations struggle to implement […]
- 7 Tips For Sustainable Learning That Boosts Your Performance“So what is your secret for retaining what you learn during workshop sessions?”- I casually popped this question to some of my colleagues over a conversation around sustainable learning programs. What followed was an interesting discussion with a “mash-up” of tips and suggestions from 2 groups of participants- One, who gave a learner’s perspective and the […]
- The Quantifiable ROI: 7 Proven Tips For Effective Learning Programs7 Ways To Make Business Impact Of Learning Programs Better- Measurable Showcasing how your program has impacted your organization’s business is where the buck stops, when it comes to measuring its effectiveness. As a continuation to my previous post on tackling challenges in measuring impact of a learning intervention, here are a few practical tips for quantifying the […]
- Proving The Worth Of Your Learning ProgramTop 5 L&D challenges while measuring impact and how to tackle them. The proof of the program is in the implementation… oops! But true. After the leadership training program last season, Kritika was super-excited when she saw that 90 percent of the participants couldn’t stop at just one exclamation mark after “excellent”. But after six […]
- Increasing Profitability In Distribution SalesInterview with Arun & Aditya @ enParadigm Knowledge Solutions Arun Subramanian and Aditya Krishnakumar head the products team at enParadigm. They have just finished work on the latest upgrade of our principal product for sales managers – SalesPro. I got an opportunity to catch-up with them on a range of concerns – from insights for distribution […]