If you are interested in enParadigm, be sure to get all your questions answered when we are on your campus.
Pre-placement interaction: 3pm on Monday the 26th.
Submissions close: Thursday the 29th.
– Arun Subramanian (Head, Strategy, IIM-A 2010, +91 97908 20899)
– Aditya Krishnakumar (AVP, Products, XLRI 2012, +91 98433 29090)
– A PGP student from the 2015 batch
– Interested in a product development or marketing role
– Open to working from Bangalore, with ~10% travel?
‘Yes!’ to all three? Keep reading…
– Are hard-working and sincere (that’s right, this is the first requirement)
– Are smart. And want to build great big things
– Are comfortable with a steep learning curve
– Realize that good management can move mountains (are more than just a smart-mouth in a suit)
– Can point us to at least one thing you have been fanatically passionate about
– Want to go beyond a regular job and a regular life
– Can handle unstructured situations (we are still writing the instruction manuals for our business)
– Can communicate effectively in English (that’s our only common language)
– Support for you to become the best in the industry, in whatever you do for us
– An immediate promotion to the adults table (you will be a part of most major decisions)
– To teach you how to be fanatical about your customers
– Complete access to company leadership, so you can learn from the best
– Small teams, immediate ownership, and accountability
– A promise that you will never need to hide anything from your boss (we have built an environment of trust and comfort, and we intend to keep it that way)
– Competitive, transparent compensation packages. (no hyped-up CTC here, no hidden deductions – you will take home significantly more than your ‘peers’)
– Without reading up about what we do
– If you want a ‘stable’ career with no role changes
– If work-life balance is your top priority
– If all you want a nice, big start-up line on your resume